Capitec ATM Assistant vacancies are available as Bank Better Champions in various areas. Apply for Capitec vacancies online at their recruitment page. See full details below and apply.
Table of Contents
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service and assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self-service channels. In doing so, gain the knowledge, skills and experience required for service consulting.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- Some client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Basic calculations
- How to engage with people
- Clarity and understanding of own aspirations, being ambitious and keen to learn.
- Knowledge of bank branch environments
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
How to Apply for Capitec ATM Assistant vacancies
Apply online at Capitec Bank Recruitment Page.