Limpopo nursing intake 2024 applications open. This could be your chance to become a professional nurse with a free bursary from the Limpopo Department of Health.
Requirements for admission
- Must be a South African citizen, who resides in Limpopo Province.
- Must have a school leaving certificate: Senior Certificate with endorsement (Matric Exemption) or National Senior Certificate – Bachelor’s Degree Pass or currently in Grade 12.
- A minimum of 24 points on Rating Scale, excluding Life Orientation
Minimum Requirements for Compulsory Subjects:
- English HG-D or Level 4
- Biology/Life Sciences HG-D or Level 4
- Physical Science HG-D or Level 4
- Mathematics HG-D or Level 4
- Mathematics Literacy Level 5
Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 results.
The applicant must be a South African citizen and must provide Proof of Residence and an Identity Document.
How to Apply
A non-refundable fee of R100 is required for application, and no cash payments will be accepted.